Call Me Maybe / Semi-Charmed Life, Carly Rae Jepsen / Third Eye Blind
And just when I thought this catchy pop song wouldn't be any catchier, this mashup came up on my Facebook news feed last week.
For a time, the original version effected into a seemingly incurable LSS, thanks to the cute tune and the funny music video (Yes, I believe the video was a big factor 'cause I found it so dang funny I didn't mind watching it from start to finish every single time.) And when I thought I was cured, this version came up and I was back to square one.
And oh, even my father caught the bug because of me. He only sings the "maybe" part though (and repeats it many times) while the rest, he just hums. He's sixty years old, by the way, and yes, I think that is just worth mentioning. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment