Sunday, June 24, 2012

Through Rose-Colored Glasses: A Gratitude List (June 2012 / Part 1)

  • My high school best friend being there for me, and me for her. After all these years.
  • A looong talk with a boy best friend while walking to wherever our feet will take us and knowing afterwards that our friendship has just gotten sturdier
  • Crossini in chocolate
  • Watching our bipolar cat, Bully, slowly running towards us when called. So cuuute.
  • Receiving sincere compliments from different people on a day when I least expected it
  • That feeling of independence while having some "me time" on a Saturday night
  • Small talks with random people I just met (in school, in kiosks, and a fast food restaurant)
  • Listening to The Piano Guys (I love their version of A Thousand Years and Can't Help Falling in Love, which I think will always be one of my favorite songs)
  • The peace and calmness that come with hearing Mass by my lonesome
  • Laughing so hard it's no longer lady-like but knowing it's perfectly okay
  • The smell of Bath & Body Works' Dark Kiss fragrance
  • Feeling loved by many. And it's not even my birthday. :)

No comments: