Monday, June 18, 2012

In fancy they pursue / the dream-child moving through a land / of wonders wild and new

I move blogs a lot. Sometimes, it's because it comes to me like that itch you get when you want a haircut or, in exreme situations, when you want to run to a land far away because suddenly, you want to start over on a clean slate, you want something new; You want to find yourself, to improve, to undergo yet another metamorphosis for a better and beautiful new you. I guess this blog is fueled by one of those times.

I've been inconsistent with my writing despite the fact that a whole lot has happened the past months— things that definitely made me grow up and be wiser. So I am very, very excited to be writing/blogging again. It's therapeutic and freeing and liberating, this state that I fondly call "diary-hea." I will always love the feeling of drowning in untethered thoughts and I have definitely missed chasing them, pinning them and actually being able to.

So here's to wonderful new beginnings! :)

No comments: