- July 1: Inspiring homily about trust and faith (The idea was something like this: A great need must feed on greater faith and only then will one experience big miracles.)
- Waking up thinking I overslept then knowing I have an hour more to sleep
- KFC's one-piece Hot and Crispy chicken meal (thigh part) and mushroom soup
- Thinking I only have this certain amount of money left in my wallet and finding that I actually have more tucked deep in its recesses
- That fresh feeling after I had my braces' rubber band changed
- Classes get suspended on the very day I wasn't feeling well
- A hot bath on a cold, rainy day
- Waking up and feeling better (no more sneezing; tolerable headache)
- Waking up and feeling perfectly well (no more sneezing, no more headache)
- Singing out loud with my earphones on (because nobody's watching and it's a good alternative to videoke)
- July 5: Being able to follow today's lessons
- Laughing with friends about random little things
- Getting home just before the rain poured down
- A rice breakfast after quite a long time of having just bread or biscuits (Made me full and energetic!)
- A late night chat with a friend on Facebook even though it cost me a couple or more hours of sleep
- Almost four hours of random conversation (and laughter) with a friend and one of our school's marketing staff after class
- Receiving a compliment from a teacher outside class (Thank you for believing in me!)
- When the choir sings I Will Sing Forever after Mass (I don't know but it always, always lifts my spirits!)
- What a good night's sleep can do to my skin
- Crossing off things on my to-do list (especially after putting them off a bit longer than I should have)
- Relaxing (in every sense of the word) on a Sunday
- Feeling full and fit at the same time
- Laughing so hard over the silliest things
- Knowing there's so much to be thankful for
- That strong feeling of being quirkyalone I sometimes get
- A friend lent me two USBs full of movies and I had no idea what the titles were (I love the thrill; It's like getting a surprise gift!)
- Happiness so irrepressible I had to bite my lip to avoid smiling alone in public (Hehe.)
- Suppressing laughter in class because a friend silently told a corny but really funny joke
- Having two handsome tomcats; I enjoy just looking at them sometimes and watching them sleep
- My not-so-perfect, almost-always-messy hair :)
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Through Rose-Colored Glasses: A Gratitude List (July 2012 / Part 1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment