Monday, December 31, 2012

Through Rose-Colored Glasses: A Gratitude List (November 2012 / Part 1 of 1 )

  • Movie marathon
  • How watching Tagalog movies can be a breather too
  • Sleeping with five pillows
  • Sweets
  • Waking up on the right side of the bed
  • Food trip
  • Acing an exam without seriously studying (Haha!)
  • Retail therapy
  • Our two cute tomcats
  • Laughing over Horrible Bosses (I love you, Charlie Day!)
  • Reunion with high school friends
  • Feeling better after waking up with a headache
  • Walking outdoors and soaking up some Vitamin D
  • A wise shopping decision
  • Bradley Cooper. Always. (Chos!)
  • Remembering Channing Tatum's naughty smiles on The Vow (Haha.)
  • Kind people online :)
  • Potential clients
  • Outpour of love on my birthday
  • Keeping my patience when I was about not to
  • Nailing my midterms report
  • Sleeping for long hours
  • Being comfortable with my body (Desired weight achieved! :) )
  • Dealing with responsible buyers and closing a sale on eBay

I know I am posting this late but never mind, going over this list once more and remembering the good things (some of which I have already forgotten)  made my heart smile. :) Up next, my December gratitude list which I will post sometime this month. Happy New Year! :)

No comments: