Tuesday, May 28, 2013


We Are In Love, Cider Sky

Say you spent your summer in the rain
Driving up the coast, I felt the same
Covered me in grey until I saw you
Just another day until I saw you

It doesn't matter if the stars forget us
It doesn't matter if the world don't know our names
It doesn't matter if they talk about us
It doesn't matter 'cause we are in, we are in love

Every color in the world is in your eyes
And everywhere you look you shine a light
Hollow as the night until I saw you
I came back to life when I saw you

Is it real or are you joking?
It's not true until it's spoken
Say the words if you dare to know them

We are in, we are in love



I wish I wrote this beautiful song. :)

No comments: